Tuesday, August 3, 2010

facemovie??

hile getting my crime show TV fix (Rizzoli and Isles) I saw a preview for a movie that will easily satisfy two of my obsessions. Facebook and guys that are geeky enough to be cute, if not hot. Yes, I'm talking about a movie about Facebook. It's called The Social Network. It's basically about the founding of Facebook. I know that Facebook's kind of turning into a cliched, oh let's go stalk people's lives because we have nothing better to do with our lives website. But that's not really what it is. While it can be that, let's not forget that it was created to help connect with friends, family, or people who we've lost touch with. I think it's interesting to learn how things like this came about. I mean it really is amazing how a group of people just thought this up and created it. I never cease to be amazed how human's minds think up extraordinary things. The human mind really is wondrous.
Aaaanyways... back to the movie... I am definitely going to go see it. Granted, I'll probably have to drag one of my friends to go see it or else I'll be seeing it by myself. "Yeaaah, this seat is taken I swear! They'll be back soon..." My invisible boyfriend will just have to get stuck in traffic that day.

Just wanted to share that little piece of bliss with you. I've gotta get up early because I now actually have something worth waking up early for. Instead of sleeping in 'til 10...11...11:30... But hey, that's what summer is for.

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see it! My sister mocked me though.

    ReplyDelete