Monday, June 13, 2011

Day 15

A picture of something you want to do before you die.
I want to zoom around Europe on a crotch rocket. This would technically cover several things I want to do before I die all at once. One: ride a crotch rocket. Two: go to Europe. Three: be a bad ass. [I understand my definition of a bad ass isn't the same as everyone else's.] There's just something I love about driving fast. I guess it's the adrenalin rush, the danger of it, or simply just the breeze ruffling [or massacring] your hair. It's so liberating. Now take all that and put it on a cherry red crotch rocket. Hellllll yeah! And then take all that and plop it done in Europe. Did I just blow your mind? If not, that's okay, because I just blew my own mind. I just really wanna be a bad ass on a crotch rocket wearing leather. And why Europe? Why not! We only live once people. Sometimes you just have to do things just to say you did it.



No comments:

Post a Comment