Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Summer Thus Far

In a photo series.
My big brother's 20!

And I'm horribly sun burnt.
This is why my parents love vacations now, because my brother and I can now drive they can get crunk.
Oh, you know, just feeding some baby giraffes. Nothing too exciting.
Showing Conor some love at the Garden of the Gods.
I'm using this one purely to show you Pike's Peak in the left hand corner. At 14,000 feet it took us about 2 hours to drive up it.
My lovely parents.
Notice the cold shoulder Conor's trying to give me. RETURN MY LOVE.
Just a seventeen year old and a twenty year old with matching stuffed animals. No biggie.
Nearly to the top.
The Royal Gorge! And group shot.
A herd of wild donkeys roams Cripple Creek. Where we also toured a brothel.
Some babe at the Seven Falls...
We had to stop at Dwight D. Eisenhower's library on the way home.
Kayla, me, and Morgan going to see Cars 2. Such a good movie, sometimes you just need to see a little kid's movie and pretend you're still 8.
You all know about this of course.
I decluttered my bedroom and added another bookshelf! In the process I might have discovered a drawer full of candy from 4 years ago. Now I'm slightly worried that I might be a hoarder.


Sorry if I bored you with the excess amount of pictures. I figured it'd be less boring than a long, detailed account without pictures. Because we all know I can't tell a short story... It's okay, I said it so you didn't have to.



4 comments:

  1. it wasn't boring at all!! that sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your days out looked like so much fun :) Happy birthday to your brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, you lucky girl, your summer looks awesome thus far!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're having a great summer so far, aside from the accident! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete