My life since Sunday:
- Got home at 7am from post prom. Sleep until 2 pm. Woke up with a cold.
- Battling this cold with tons of coffee, clementines, and cold meds.
- Still haven't made up on lost sleep from the past 3 weeks. Kate is zombie.
- Army recruiter came to P.E. class and made us do PT exercises. Kate is zombie with sore muscles.
- Every time I sneeze my abs feel like they're trying to give birth.
- Ran the mile today. On the track outside in 50 degree, windy weather during 1st hour.
- Because of the extreme coldness it felt like my thighs were being pricked with needles before I ceased to have any feeling in them at all. [Or that bitch Cassie who's been talking about me has a voodoo doll and decided to torture me as I ran the mile. No resentment there. As my friend J.B. says, she's just mad because she looks like a cheeseburger. Don't ask how it's possible, it just is.]
- After running the mile it felt like I was breathing in thumbtacks while trying to stem the river that was pouring out of my nose [that's gross, but it's the truth.]
- I'm walking like an idiot right now because on top of having lost a bunch of sleep I'm sore from the PT exercises and running a mile.
- I walk around school with that awkward face one makes when about to sneeze. But of course I don't acutally sneeze that often so I just look like a dumb ass.
- I have bags under my eyes [see first bullet].
- My hair needs to be trimmed. [This has nothing to do with my week, but still.]