|Who does this in real life?!|
Most of the time I won't bother to grace the texter with a response. I can already tell that the conversation's going to be a riveting one:
- Him: hey:)
- Me: Hey!
- Him: Sup?
- Me: Oh not much, just planning my revenge on the Sith for taking away the beauty that was Anakin Skywalker. You?
- Him: oh cool nm playing cod
- Me: Really, because I heard that video games kill your brain cells.
- Him: lol sweet i wish some1 wuld make me a sammie ;)
- Me: angryface
- Him: lol it wuz a joke lol so wuts new
Aaaand now that you know my texting pet peeves... I guess this is why I really don't like to text all that much. I know it's a lot to ask for someone to be creative and original while texting, but seriously? It just seems a little ridiculous to be texting different people when you're having the same conversation with every single one. Got any pet peeves about texting? It only seems fair to ask you to rant since I just went on a big ole ranting rampage.
Peace out cub scout!