Friday, September 9, 2011

Oh, I just can't wait to be king!

Because being a princess is overrated.

You guys. Lion King 3D is coming to theaters! Usually, I'm all against 3D movies because it seems like that's all there is any more. Plus 3D movies tend to give me a head ache. But Lion King was my all-time favorite movie when I was a little kid. We had it on VCR (so old school, I know) and I watched it so many times the tape literally wore out and doesn't work any more. I don't care if I can't find anyone to go with me. I will willingly be the older creep sitting by herself in the back of the theater.  Now if they only made a Lady and the Tramp 3D my life would be complete. I guess I was more of a talking animals type of girl than princess.

....That's all really. I just wanted to make sure you all were informed. You can thank me now.



2 comments:

  1. I saw the poster for that just last night when I was at the movies. I hope they don't butcher a timeless classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so excited :)

    thought i'm a little upset this was probably mostly a ploy to make more money without having to do much of anything.

    but i don't care because i love lion king.

    ReplyDelete