How to Procrastinate Like a Pro
The things that I've done instead of writing my persuasive essay for English 101:
- Play solitaire nonstop. I currently have it minimized on my toolbar. I've played about 15 different times.
- Facebook creep all of my friends that went to college this year.
- Tumblr. The greatest time waster ever.
- Tweet about how my persuasive essay looks a lot like solitaire.
- Watch the TV show A Haunting. [Word to the wise: if you're looking at a huge house, that's really nice but the price is cheap. It's probably haunted. Or located in the hood.]
- Go eat Mexican food. I think this one's okay, though, because food is a basic necessity of life.
- Lounge on the couch whilst watching Final Destination 2 whilst playing with the dogs. [This is hard to do in a reclining position but I've somehow managed it.]
- Browse YouTube.
- Google images of George W. Bush.
- And now, blog.