Thursday, June 16, 2011

I get to act like a 9 year old and get paid for it!

Reasons why I love my baby sitting job:
  • 9 year old boys are the easiest in the world. It really doesn't take much to keep them happy.
  • It gives me an excuse a reason to watch cartoons and TV shows such as: The Fairly Oddparents, The Suite Life on Deck, and The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
  • I have no other choice than to eat bad foods such as pizza because how can I expect a 9 year old to eat an entire pizza by himself?
  • Moneymoneymoney! That's a good enough reason right there.
  • I'm expected to do such activities as: go to the zoo, go to the pool, play board games, play video games, watch TV, etc. And get paid for it. Heck, I do those things anyways!
  • Free pool membership! Need I say more?
  • But, most importantly, Daphne turns the AC on at their house far more often than my own mother does.
Reason why I don't love my baby sitting job:
  • Year and half old pit bull puppy decides to go into middle boy's bedroom and rip mattress pad to shreds. But it's not my fault he left the bedroom door open.


3 comments:

  1. that sounds wonderful! unfortunately, i don't have a good excuse for watching the fairly odd parents this summer. it's sad, but i put it on when i'm the mood for good television hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nine year olds are the best! I wish I could find a babysitting job like that... My nine-year-old boy turned ten, and now he doesn't need a babysitter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss babysitting. Definitely one of the best jobs around.

    ReplyDelete