Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 19

A picture of you when you were little.
This is a picture of my big brother Conor and me! I believe this was taken on my second Christmas. I would have been 22 months and Conor would have been 4 years old. When I was little people used to tell my parents that they should enter me in beauty pageants. I think it was my big blue eyes and dimples.

I just love this picture, though. My parents say that when we were little Conor always used to want to play with me and hug me. After he got over the fact that they weren't going to be returning me to the hospital for good. We used to fight all the time when we were younger, and still do sometimes. We're just two very different types of people. He takes everything to heart and believes everyone has good intentions until they show him otherwise.. And I'm more selfish and can see people for exactly what they are. But he's my big brother and he would do anything for me. And I would do anything for him. Looking at this picture makes me realize how lucky I am to have such an awesome brother.



1 comment: