And let me just say that people (cough, cough Jeannine) have not been helpful. In after trig, in band, two of my friends and I were talking about this hard proof on the test when Miss I Know Everything walks up. "Oh, are you talking about the first proof? I thought that one was so easy!" Yeah, I bet you did. Know what else would be easy? Me, kicking your ass. Anyways... But seriously, is she trying to get people to not like her? Because it's working. I honestly just don't get it.
|Exactly! (My dad and I joke about this all the time.)|
- Pompous: There is nothing more I hate most in this world, when talking about people's personalities. It's just so ugly. I don't mind a little bragging. I get it, you're proud of something you did. I do it myself sometimes. But when it's excessive, and I've done the exact same thing. No. This is not all right.
- Pessimism: I understand what it's like to be depressed. I myself battle this frequently. But not everything in the world is death and rain storms. It does nothing to help other people's moods when you constantly talk about how you're going to fail at something or something bad is going to happen.
- Dishonesty: How hard is it to be honest? I feel like it's more of a bad habit. I can't stand the feeling of not being able to trust someone. I operate under the belief that if I catch you being dishonest with me once, I'll probably never expect you to be honest. It's just so shady, and makes me wonder what else is a lie.
- Lazy: I know a handful of people who are very intelligent and comprehend things easily. But they just don't apply themselves! It just blows my mind how someone can be so smart and be capable of getting As and Bs but decides to barely pass or fail. I know part of it is my perfectionism, but why not use the gift God gave you? Why not give yourself a better future?
- Dependent: I'm aware that it's okay to be dependent. To a degree. I mean, I'm dependent on my parents to support me and stuff like that. But I don't think it's okay to be dependent on someone emotionally. It's not healthy to base your happiness on another person's. It's just so unattractive to see someone who can't live without their boyfriend or girlfriend. Again, I know part of my feeling like this is just the way I am. I'm an extremely independent person. But, please, try to be your own person.