Saturday, November 26, 2011

Poll Yo!

And now for a short announcement: If you would kindly look to the right of the screen, you will notice I have now added a poll to my blog. Every year my Spanish teacher has all her students make small pinatas. As a Spanish IV student I am able to pick anything I want. I've narrowed it down to three different characters. You can now vote for which one you would like to see me make. Not to sound too braggy, but I consider myself a pretty skilled pinata maker. I've made Mario and the Ferocious Beast. The poll will close on the 13th, because I think that's when we have to tell the teacher what we're making. So get out there and vote people! It's your Constitutional right! [Does that apply here? We'll go with yes.]
















Toadstool
Sonic the Hedgehog

Link

2 comments:

  1. I remember your ferocious beast! It was so good! I picked sonic however my real vote is for either an owl or dobby the houself :) :) I like sonic too though

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like an awesome project. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete