Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 22

A picture of something you wish you were better at.
I really, really wish I was a good skier. Now, I don't want you to get the impression that I ski on a regular basis or every winter. I've only skied twice in my life. But I remember how much fun it was. The rush as you hurtle done the side of a mountain, or in my case a very, very large hill. How pretty the snow looks on the ground and the trees. It's so satisfying once you're able to reach the bottom without falling once. [Shocking, right?] Plus how cool would it be to tell people that you ski. Like, regularly. I also understand that it can get pretty pricey. But I can dream, right? I'm just such a winter person it feels wrong to not be able to say that I ski, snowboard, or ice skate. [I can ice skate, but not very well.]

Is there anything that you guys wish you were better at? And do any of you ski? If so, I am extremely jealous of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment