Monday, December 12, 2011

Change of Plans

You guys, I'm ashamed. I've lied to you all. As it turns out, this year I will not be making any of the pinatas that are in the poll. A couple of my friends decided to team up and make the red bird from Angry Birds. Then I threw out the idea of making a battered up pig from Angry Birds. My friend Brooke loved this idea so I told her I would team up with her and make it. Then we're going to hang them from the Spanish room ceiling so it looks like the bird is attacking the pig. The thing is, it takes a lot of time and work to make a pinata and we only have 10-12 days to make one. It's just a whole lot easier if you pair up with someone. I apologize! From the very bottom of my heart. That is not to say that I will never make any of those pinatas. Pinata making seems to be one of the only art forms I'm actually good at, so I foresee more in the future.

There will be pictures. And there will be awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. I think making pinatas is a great talent. Can't wait to see whatever you end up with!

    ReplyDelete