Tuesday, December 20, 2011

EXPLOSION

I've been a bad, bad blogger. It's been a week maybe that I haven't even logged into Blogger? I'm not sure. I could check but Christmas break has made me lazy. I had excellent, amazing things planned for this post. They were going to blow your mind. Fireworks! Explosions! Leonardo DiCaprio! I promise you, it was going to be something for the record books. However, I instead decided that it wouldn't be so nice to blow your mind and render it useless so close to Christmas. For your reading pleasure: a questionnaire stolen from Kathy.
 
1. What time did you get up this morning?
I sort of woke up at 9:30 am. But I fell asleep and woke up off and on until 11 am when I decided to grace the world with my presence. Hey, give me a break, I don't have to go back to school for two weeks.

2. How do you like your steak?
Are you offering? Medium.

3. What was the last movie you saw at the theater?
I went to see Immortals with my friends Kayla and Morgan. As I said before, it was all right. Not the greatest. The guys were hot, though. So that's always a plus!

4. What is your favorite TV show?
At the moment I am in love with New Girl. Zooey Deschanel is the greatest. I'm also obsessed with Sons of Anarchy. Because who doesn't love TV shows about motorcycle gangs?

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Pffffffffff. I don't even know at this point. I would love to live anywhere in Europe. But not permanently. I imagine I will end up settling somewhere in Illinois or Missouri because I'm too close with my family to be able to move away from them forever.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
I woke up too late for breakfast. I had mac 'n' cheese for lunch, though.

7. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  
Contacts, for sure. I absolutely hate wearing my glasses. They just feel too inhibiting.

8. What food do you despise?
I am always willing to try anything once. But I cannot stand tuna. Just the smell of it makes me feel sick.

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Guadalajara. [Not the place in Mexico, the Mexican restaurant literally two minutes away from my house.]
 
10. Favorite dressing?
I can't stand dressing. But the pizza place Monical's has their own special French dressing that is divine with pizza. Sounds gross, but I promise you it's otherworldly.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A lovely, super fantastical 1996 white Jeep Cherokee. No frills and no cup holders.

We call him Mallow.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
I love to wear over-sized short t-shirts with a tank top or long-sleeved shirt underneath and jeans. I'm pretty simple. Oh, and  a scarf is nice as well.

13. Where would you visit, this weekend, if you had the chance?
Well this weekend is Christmas Eve and Day, so I really wouldn't want to leave because all my family will be in town. But the following weekend is New Year's so I'd like to go to NYC.

14. How many tattoos do you have? 
I'm not eighteen yet so I technically can't have any tattoos, not that that stops people if they really want one. I'm not sure if I'll even have one or not. I don't have plans to get any at this point in my life.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Colorado. I love it there.

16. What is your desktop photo?
Pictures like these can be found on my Tumblr, which is listed in the side bar. I suggest you czech it out.

17. Where were you born?
Somewhere in Central Illinois [actual town will remain undisclosed, although it may not be that hard to figure out if you're somewhat familiar with Illinois].

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Football. GO PACK GO!

19. How many siblings?
 One, my older brother Conor. He's twenty and I'm seventeen.

 
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Reading, Tumblring, Youtubing, hanging out with friends, video gaming, and a lot more fun stuff.

21. Coffee Drinker? 
I prefer frappuccino, but if I must I'll drink plain coffee with creamer.

22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night, for sure. I have the worst time waking up in the morning. It doesn't even matter if it's six in the morning or eleven. It seems as the day goes on I get more and more awake until I'm bright-eyed at one in the morning. That said, I never have any trouble going to sleep. I can pretty much force myself to fall asleep whenever, even if I'm not tired.

23. Do you have any pets?
Two dogs, Holly and Maggie.
Holly's the beagle, and Maggie's the black dog [half-bloodhound and half-Australian-shepherd].


24. What did you want to be when you were little?
An author. Before that? Bugs Bunny.

25.  What is your favorite color?
Blue.

26. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog. I like kittens, but I can't really stand grown-up cats.

27. Are you married?
Nope!

28. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes, even if I'm moving my car from the driveway to the street. Safety first, children!

29. Been in a car accident?
Ugh, yes. If you really wanna read about it click here. Pictures are included.

30. Any pet peeves?
Believe it or not, I have many. To save some time I'll just tell you my top two. My first is when I'm eating with someone and I can hear them chewing and/or see their food. It annoys me to no end. My second is when people are late. If you say you are going to be somewhere at a specific time you should be there then. It's so rude to make the other person wait for you. This probably has to do with the fact that I'm early for everything so I have to wait around in the first place.

31. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Bacon and shrimp. Whenever we go to pizza places that specialize their toppings for you, my dad and I always get this.

32. Favorite Flower?
Roses will always do with me.

33. Favorite ice cream?
I can't remember the brand or even the name of ice cream, but my friends and I always go out and buy this cake and icing ice cream whenever we have girl's night in. It's soooo delicious. It's vanilla ice cream with cake bits and icing.

34. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Taco Bell!

35. From whom did you get your last email?
It was actually a reply from Kathy to one of my comments on her blog.
 
And for good measure, here's some Leo for ya! [Does anyone get the title reference?]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment