Sunday, January 15, 2012

Disappoint.

You guys. You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys. My Packers lost. We came into the play-offs with a 16-1 record, so close to the perfect season. And then in the first game we played in the play-offs we lost to the Giants. It was bad. Soooo bad. The receivers just pooped out. The top rusher was the freakin' quarterback! I feel heartbroken. And lost. I want to cry but I can't. I just. I. Ugh. No words. None of them. No more.

Abrupt subject change.

Thanks for the input about e-readers! Now I'm kind of questioning whether I want a Nook or a Kindle. At first I was like 99.99% about a Nook, but now I'm not sure. I'm going to Target tomorrow and possibly Best Buy so I'm definitely going to shop around some. And probably read up on e-readers online. I would say I'm still leaning more towards the Nook.

And now I think I might go have a good, long cry. le sigh. Until next season, I guess...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your Packers lost. I'm all for the Ravens, so hopefully we won't be seeing a similar post from me on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry about your Packers. I really thought they were Super Bowl bound, without question.

    It's like my LSU Tigers--Undefeated season, SEC champs, and then lost in the National Championship in a bad way. It was so sad. :(

    BUT, both the Packers and LSU had phenomenal seasons! :)

    ReplyDelete