In other news, Victoria from Victoria's World gave me an award! I love her blog, she's a really good writer and photographer. I just recently started reading her blog and I wish I'd found it a while ago. If you haven't already you should check her out. This is the award:
There are four steps that you have to do in order to accept the award. They are:
- Thank the person who gave them the award and link them back to your post.
- Tell seven things about yourself.
- Award to 10 bloggers.
- Contact these bloggers and let them know they have received this award.
- I get along better with guys. I honestly like them better than girls, girls are too dramatic, catty, take offense to every little thing, etc. Guys are just easy going. The ones I'm friends with are really down to earth and that's such a relief from all the drama of girls. Plus my sense of humor is similar to that of some guys and I think they appreciate that.
- I'm a huge book nerd. God knows how many books I've read over the years. At all times I have a book to read. It all started back in the 2nd grade when I read Harry Potter for the first time. Harry Potter and Jane Austen books are by far my most favorite.
- I don't date, well I sort of do. I talk to guys and stuff like that. I'll go out with them places, but I don't let it get too far. I don't know, I think it's because I just don't want to get into all of that. I've got too much drama and things going on in my life to add that into the mix. Of course, the right guy could come along and that's that. I just don't go out of my way to date.
- I'm too nice. No seriously, I am. Don't get me wrong, I tend to be a bitch sometimes. But for some reason I can't bring myself to be a bitch to people like underclassmen. I really wish I could just do it and make them go away. I've got like 5 underclassmen boys who are basically in love with me because I treat them like people. What freshmen boy wouldn't like a junior girl talking to them and being nice? I really need to stop before this gets out of hand.
- I find myself fighting depression a lot. Not the overwhelming I really need help depression, it's not that bad. But I have noticed that any little thing can send me into a wave of depression. I often find myself holing up in my room watching TV, reading a book, or listening to music. Sometimes there isn't even a reason, I just wake up and there it is. This big black, ugly thing covering me with it's shadow. That's why I'm grateful for my dad. He's the same way, I think it runs in the family because some of his brothers have it and so did his dad. He understands and if I get too overwhelmed he always helps me to come out of it. Whether it's a blizzard from DQ, a random car trip, or simply a hug.
- I love getting the crap scared out of me. Haunted houses, scary movies, TV shows about ghosts. Anything, you name it. I don't know what it is. The adrenaline rush? The chills running down your spine? Ever since I was little my dad and I bonded over the supernatural.
- I have a disease that I'll probably have the rest of my life. Don't freak out, it's nothing bad. I can't remember the full name, but it's hypothyroidism. Basically, my thyroid is naturally slow and doesn't secrete a sufficient amount of hormones to break down fat. I take pills every morning for it. Because of it I've struggled with my weight since the 5th grade. Now that I'm older and work out regularly it's not really a big deal any more.
- allyson kate
- Free to Dance
- Imagine Me Complexly
- The Anxious Apple Core
- the lexical gap
- the wild and wily ways of a brunette bombshell