Friday, April 22, 2011

I don't want to be just another happy ending.

Sometimes I wish my life were like a book. The ending is always a certain thing. Either the girl ends up with the guy, she ends up going to the right college, she ends up by herself but that's the way it should be. It's always a happy ending. But if my life were like a book, I'm afraid that you wouldn't be in it. Because sometimes I don't think we're meant to be. I think that in the end we maybe wouldn't end up together. And, honestly, even if it means that we go through pain and broken dreams I would rather just be with you. If it means being broken and hurt, I don't care. If it means we don't get a happy ending, then so be it. 
I would do anything just to be with you.

2 comments:

  1. This is so true. So honest.



    And I think we can all relate in some way.

    ReplyDelete