Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Toot toot!

Jeanine, this one goes out to you. [And another certain someone who I extremely dislike. Partly for the annoyingness and partly for the smelliness.]

ACTACTACT! [This is how I woke up my friend Kayla today, she wasn't too happy with me.] Yep, I took the ACTs today. They actually weren't that bad, more or less just the same as everything other standardized test I've taken over the years. The science bit is probably what's going to bring me down. But, eh, not really stressing over it. Tomorrow we take some other test, the PSAEs. But they don't really count for anything and everyone says they're really easy.

The good thing about all this testing is that I only had to go to school once this week. Score! On Friday my physics class is going to Six Flags [the only good thing about that damn class]. And of course prom is on Saturday. I tried everything on today and I look gooood. Not that I'm trying to toot my own horn or anything. [Refer to post title.]

Bad news? My friend Kayla got in a fight with her date and [at least for right now] they aren't going together. So she has no date. Sigh. I don't want any of you to think I'm a bad friend, but if they for real aren't going together -- why couldn't this have happened last week?! Because then I wouldn't be going with him! This is forever the story of my life. I've come to accept that any possible embarrassing/awkward/painful thing that could possibly happen can and will happen to me. Therefore, I'm good at coping and this has also made me very laid back and chill. Like a hippie [I hear this all the time].
She's so stylish! [And she has a ballin' name.]
To not let this end on a bad note... Who's going to watch the royal wedding?! I'm not sure how any of you feel about this. Typically you feel one way or the other, no in between. Some think it's dumb some think it's awesome. Tomorrow night my friends Kayla and Morgan are going to spend the night at mi casa so we can get up at 4am and pregame it before going to school at 6:30am to catch the Six Flags bus. Woo! And to be extremely legit we're going to have tea and crumpets and talk in British accents/slang. I am so going to be dead by Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment