Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 13

A picture of your favorite band or artist.
This one was kind of hard for me because I don't really have one favorite band/artist. And it's usually changing based on what I'm feeling at the time. But as of right now my top band is definitely Cage the Elephant. They're not really "big" so you may or may not have heard of them. If you have you've probably heard their song "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked" [please watch the video, it's trippy]. My all time favorite song is probably "Back Against the Wall." I'm kicking myself right now, though, because I don't have their newest album yet and I'm one of those nerds who has to buy the actual album, not on iTunes. I love them so much because they're slightly old school sounding, but totally bad ass. They give off this attitude like I don't give a fuck. I can't really explain it much better than that. Whenever I really like music it's more than just the lyrics or the message. There just has to be some other connection I feel and can't explain whenever I'm listening. And they just have it.



No comments:

Post a Comment