|R.I.P. Jordin's car, Topanga.|
- sleeping in until 11:00 a.m.
- marathon phone conversations with your best friend as she rants about her terrible week.
- 4:00 p.m. Mass with squealing little kids.
- dinner out at 5:00 p.m. with all the lovely senior citizens.
- Star Wars marathons with your dad, while discussing all the possible religious references.
- second dinners with your girlfriends at BDubs (Buffalo Wild Wings) with men dressed up in cow uniforms and a possible minor league team in the dining area.
- spending 10 minutes in a drive-thru just trying to decide what to order for your friend's mom.
- rollin' through the hood blasting a Whole New World with all the windows down, hanging out the windows, and loudly serenading innocent bystanders.
- awkwardly running into your P.E. student teacher at a party.
- sitting in a park's parking lot for a half hour waiting on a friend who will never show up.
- and falling asleep on the same mattress as two other girls after a couple hours of Facebook creeping and bad-mouthing anyone and everyone.
Hope your weekend was super-wonder-fantastical!