Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 08

A picture that makes you laugh.
Without fail, this picture always manages to make me laugh. Please tell me that you didn't laugh even a little. Blake's face is absolutely ridiculous. My friend Jordin's the one on the left and Blake's the one in the middle. Blake. She is the one friend who I both hate and love at the same time. I think we have that effect on each other, though. She's completely random and says the most absurd things.She also has extreme ADHD, so that probably explains it all. We're total opposites, but we've been friends for so long we can't help it. Sure we've gotten into fights, little and huge, but we've always somehow made it through. We'll probably always be friends.

Don't we all have that one friend who we hate and love simultaneously (thank God for spell check, I butchered that word)? Everything they do just rubs you the wrong way. You walk away from them grinding your teeth. But that person is almost always the same person you can't imagine living without. Maybe it's the whole opposite attract thing. It's a relief to be around someone who isn't like you. You live with yourself 24/7 (duh!) and it's like a breath of fresh air to be with someone who isn't like you. I think we all need someone in our lives like that..

2 comments:

  1. oh know many people like this blake person. lol some of them, it turns out, i could live with out. or it's more like...it was necessary to live without them. you know what i mean? sometimes the bad outweighs the good. the heartache outweighs the laughter. ah well. let's not dwell on this...

    i'm so glad you're doing BEDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my closest guy friends is like this. I hate him more than anyone else sometimes. But it's just because he does stupid stuff, and it kills me to see him screwing up his life.

    ReplyDelete