Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"She's the saint of all the sinners."

It's 11:00 p.m. right now and there is nothing in the world I want more than to go to bed. But I know that I would be extremely angry at myself if I messed up BEDA. So, here it is. Today's just been one of those days. Nothing really in particular, I think I just need to have a moment of relaxation. But there's no time.

As a member of the NHS I have to put up and take down the flag at school with my partner Emily. I put it up by myself today because Emily wasn't there in the morning. But I remembered a few hours after I got home that I didn't take it down after school. And I don't know if Emily did or not. So I might possibly be in some trouble tomorrow. Yay. On top of that I had a piano recital today and I didn't play so well. I mean, I still did good, but I could have done better. I hate when I let myself down like that. I'm not going to dwell on it, though, it was just one recital compared to all the others I've done.

This week's Top 2 Tuesday is the Top 2 Songs on Your iPod. I'm going to cheat a little because it's been a while since I updated my iPod. I don't really use my iPod anymore because I only have a CD player in my car so I get lazy and don't upload my new CDs on my iPod.
1. Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
I love Katy Perry, so this was hard for me. But my favorite song of hers is definitely Teenage Dream. I think that's the type of feeling everyone wants to feel when they're in a relationship, or whatever, with someone. I know I do.[I hadn't seen the music video until now. Not really a big fan of it, but it's still a good song.]
2. Green Day - Viva La Gloria!
I have been a huge Green Day ever since I was 10. I think the first time I listened to them was with my brother. Their newest album, 21st Century Breakdown, is definitely my favorite. I got lucky the summer before sophomore year. My friend's parents were taking her, her brother, and a friend of each of theirs to a Green Day concert. So I got to go. It was totally amazing. Viva La Gloria such a good song. It's all rebel-y (like most Green Day songs) and it has piano. What more could you ask for?

Whew! Made it with 25 minutes to spare.

2 comments:

  1. I love Katy Perry as well. I like One of the Boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. april 5th seems to be a sucky BEDA day for lots of people. i'm glad you posted this though! we must. stay. strong! BEDA STRONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete