- I've read the complete works of Jane Austen. Pride and Prejudice is by far my favorite.
- I own all of Fall Out Boy's CDs. Including the one that most people have never heard about. Apparently the record label took some liberties or something and FOB didn't like it so they never promoted it. But I found it! Oh, and the acoustic one. I was a total fan girl back in middle school.
- From the 5th to approximately 7th grade I was very large. And now my medical files will forever be stamped with childhood obesity. I used to be so ashamed, but now it really doesn't bother me.
- I've lived in the same house my entire life. My parents moved here a year after they got married. I think they've been married 21 years now. And, honestly, I doubt they'll ever move.
- I hate a member of my family. I've got like 10 or 11 uncles, and I love them all except for one. He's just a despicable human being. Is it a sin to say this? I'm not sure. I've honestly tried but I can't love him. He's done so many hurtful things to my dad and everyone else in the family, I just can't.
- As a child I collected Band-Aids. Well, all the ones with cool designs. This is even weirder, and grosser, but I even collected used ones. Yep. I got a huge piece of paper and taped them on there. Don't worry, I disposed of this as soon as I got older and realized how unsanitary it was.
|Little known album|