Saturday, April 16, 2011

There is nothing cute about geese.

I would like to introduce you all to Sexy Sax Man.
I know, it's the greatest thing you've ever seen. There's even more videos. All you have to do is get on YouTube and search Sexy Sax Man. And let your world become just that much better.

Holly 
Maggie.  
Meet my two dogs, Holly and Maggie. Holly's a 4 year old beagle, and Maggie's a 1 and a half year old bloodhound-Australian shepherd mix.

A goose nest outside of Barnes and Noble! There were actually a crap load of geese in the parking lot. But geese are my biggest fear so I only sucked up enough courage to take one picture before running into the safety of the store. [Just look at those beady little eyes!]

These two picture are from the Super Bowl. We took all my dad's Packer trading cards and wall-papered the basement. The bottom picture is the Packer corner. Except for the cards that stuff is up all year. It's basically a collection of all our Packer memorabilia.

My prom shoes! They're super tall, like 4 inches. I'm pretty tall to begin with, like 5'7 or 5'8, so I'm like 6 feet tall. I'm going to be towering over everyone, but I don't care because I love these shoes. Unless my friend Blake wears heels, I think she's 5'10.

And last but not least, I leave you with a picture of a drunken Easter bunny! It was really windy today and the bunny kept getting blown over. My dad's obsessed with blow-ups, we have one for pretty much every holiday: St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and I think 5 different ones for Christmas. And our front yard really isn't that big.

2 comments:

  1. ah yes, the drunken easter bunny, i know it well.

    ps: LOVE THOSE SHOES. as a 5 foot 10 inch woman i say own that height!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES love those shoes! And the dogs. And the packers. :]

    ReplyDelete