Saturday, April 30, 2011

Sucess!

It's the last day of BEDA! HELL. YES. This whole thing was rather tiring and difficult. This would explain a lot of the random, lame posts I've done lately. But oh well, I made it! I didn't miss one day. Woot woot! I could say that I'm not going to do it next year, but chances are I will. Like when women give birth and are like, okay no more after this. Then they go on to have more. It's like they forget just how painful and tiring it was. I'll probably forget how tiring BEDA.

Yes, I just compared BEDA to giving birth. Got a problem yo?

And guess what else today is... Prom! To be truthful, I'm not really all that pumped, I don't get the hype. I guess part of it is because I'm not really a girly girl. Don't get me wrong, I like to get dressed up once in a while. But it's just so much. I'm still excited, just not expecting it to be this big memorable deal-y thing. You can kind of tell that I feel this way about prom. I'm wearing a short dress, doing my own makeup and nails [no fake ones, piano players can't have long nails and I hate popping fake ones off], my aunt curled my hair. Oh well, it should be lots of fun. I'm most excited for post prom. There's this big athletic center that our school rents out every year from 11pm-6am the next day. There's in door fields and courts to play games. There's a blow obstacle course and one of those this where you fight someone else with a huge Q-tip type thing. There's rock wall climbing. At the end they bring in a hypnotist and he hypnotizes like 15 people, I think. I'm not gonna get hypnotized, I'd rather watch people do hilarious stuff. Plus it makes me nervous to think about being hypnotized.

I feel like I should have this huge big blog since it's the last day of BEDA. But, honestly, I don't really have it in me. But I will definitely post some prom pictures later.



1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to see the prom pictures--it sounds like it'll be a blast (even if there are no long nails involved)!

    ReplyDelete