Monday, April 25, 2011

RPatz, why so awkward?

Today's post is going to be a couple of random little stories.

So I went and saw Water for Elephants with him. The movie was actually pretty good. I mean, as good as it can get with Robert Pattinson as the lead. Don't get me wrong, he's an okay actor. But when it comes to love scenes and love interests he gets really awkward and shy. Which would normally be cute, but not when you're supposed to be acting. Reese Witherspoon was amazing, of course. I liked the book better, but that's usually how it goes anyways. I'm not going to say the movie was super spectacular, but it was still pretty good. It wouldn't be a total waste of time to go see it.

As for him [assuming you know who I'm talking about] everything was perfectly fine and normal. I guess we really are just acting like nothing happened. I won't lie, it does bother mean. But as I've said before, I'm just gonna roll with it for a while. I still can't tell if he likes me or not, but I'm sure I'll know by the end of the weekend. So I'll definitely keep you posted.

I ran to the mall to go to Walden books earlier to get Wicked. My aunt told me I should read it, she's obsessed with the Wizard of Oz. I felt so dumb, though, I looked in the wrong section for it and couldn't find it. I asked one of the girls working if they had it and she was like sure, and lead me to the fantasy section. Doh! I knew they had it, who wouldn't? On the way back I got stuck in a traffic jam in the middle of town. Now you should understand, I have never in my life seen a traffic jam in my town. I was stuck in the middle lane for half an hour before someone let me into one of the side lanes so I could turn around. A dumb train was completely stopped on the trains. Eff trains.

Random fact of the day: I downloaded a Super Mario Bros. sound board on my Droid, so every time I get a text it makes the coin noise.


2 comments:

  1. OMG I SAW THIS TODAY!!! I loved it. I agree, he is awkward. Like when all those women go and kiss and practically rape him. He started giggling. And i think the reason is because he wasn't acting. I have a suspician he really did that lol. You how I fell about rpattz. I have strange fantasies in which my best friend and I pretend we own him and he serves us smoothies. Kate, I know I'm insane. You don't have to tell me hahahahaha

    Anyway. I love him.

    I haven't read the book yet and i'm glad because everyone says how much better it is. I think if I read the book first, it would have kind of spoiled the movie. I do plan on reading it though! I'm excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see this movie! it looks amazing. reese is one of my favourite actresses and i love rpattz. he's so freaking hot. (the harry potter version, not the twilight) and i love the era the movie takes place in. beautiful clothes everywhere! all in all, i'm so excited to see this movie (i already said that... :|) and read the book.

    ReplyDelete